Bringing Balance Back: Your Rhythm and Balance
Are YOU fed up with your hormones?
- You’re frustrated to always decline invites out with friends because you’re curled up at home with aheating pad and midol.
- Your 'healthy lifestyle' doesn't seem to solve everything, and can't figure out WHY this is happening?!
- Now you AND your partner are suffering because your libido is in the toilet, orgasms are nonexistent, and forget about erections.. or 'lady boners' for that matter. And you know pharmaceuticals are not the only option!
- Your belly feels like a beach ball in your new pants that fit totally fine last week.
This is the perfect time to start!
I specialize in helping men and women regain body balance even if their hormones lack sensible rhythm. It's easy to brush something off as normal especially if it doesn't really affect our daily lives, or a pharmaceutical 'makes it go away', but our body is trying to tell us something- but what? HOW did we get there? WHAT is the process? WHERE did this come from? It didn't just appear overnight, so what was the 'straw that broke the camel's back'? I help people understand how diet, sleep, stress, lifestyle, and their emotional well-being at the very minimum, affect their health and their largest hindrance to feeling their best.
My “Rhythm & Balance” programs are created to address our individual lifestyle and physiology, where I will guide you through everything you need to re-balance your body, reset your life and learn to love your body again.
Hear what my clients say:
“I am a nutrition and fitness professional who had a difficult recovery from a multiple myomectomy surgery to remove uterine fibroids in July 2016. My doctor told me that I was just eating too much which was not true at all. My stomach was distended and bloated and still would not go down 6 months after the surgery. I was eating right and exercising and didn’t understand what was happening to my body.
After a friend told me about Dr. Serena, she looked into my entire metabolic profile as well as my hormones. She discovered that I had off the charts high estrogen levels as well as Candida overgrowth that had completely taken over my entire GI tract.
After taking the personalized homeopathic remedies, vitamins and herbal supplements that she designed for me, I was able to get my healthy fit body back after 3 months of working with her, and then continued for the next almost 9 months for ongoing healing.
It turns out I was not ‘crazy’ and there is no amount of money I wouldn’t spend on regaining my health back and feeling good again. Thank you Dr. Serena for helping to heal my body naturally from the inside out!!” - Natalie Greene
"Dr. Serena was incredibly informative, kind, and understanding. She completely changed my relationship with my body and my life. I learned about all the things that I was over doing and she helped me figure out what nutrient and sleep deficiencies I had and how to correct these things through a few sustainable actions. Above all I trusted her and felt I could share anything about my health and my life with her." -Dave Cash
"It has been a blessing and such a stress relief working with Dr. Serena. I started working with her March 2017. I was having uterine issues that lead to stage 4 uterine cancer. Endometrial stromal sarcoma. I was in the dark for 3-4 weeks in the unknown during March and April. However, Dr. Serena is very supportive and a great guide. On Nov 2017 I got my CT scan and all was clear and normal. I feel my healthiest. Lost 20lbs. Look 10 years younger. Self Care is my full time job thanks to Dr. Serena. Working with her and along with my oncologist has been an effortless journey. Thank you and I’m blessed and lucky." - Raquel Botelho
"In the summer of 2016 I was having a hard time managing my weight and energy level. My family told me to see a Naturopathic Doctor, and I contacted Dr. Goldstein to help familiarize me with how Naturopathic medicine works as I wasn't sure what to expect. After my first visit with Dr. Goldstein I knew more about Naturopathic medicine and a strong feeling that my issues would be resolved and taken care of.Right away I was put on different supplements and told to become 100% gluten free- but how could I do this if my favorite food is pizza?! Dr. Goldstein was very efficient and explained how gluten could affect my digestive system and how this contribute to poor energy levels and weight concerns, as well as how hormones are a big part of everyday life. In a few months I was more aware of how hormones and different foods work with your body in so many ways.
I started with Dr. Goldstein in September and by November I was already seeing/feeling the difference. I lost about 15 pounds total and went down 2 pants sizes! I also felt a lot more energy, and a happiness type of energy. I have taken everything I learned and continue to work on my weight and overall health, and have Dr. Goldstein to thank for all this new knowledge. I learned so much, and will continue to keep up this new lifestyle." - Leila E.
Click the pictures below to discover which program is right for you!
3 month Intensive
- Your main concern has been going on awhile, a few months to a year
- Some natural remedies or pharmaceuticals provided minimal/no relief
- Perhaps not hitting those health goals as fast as you like, and those minor concerns may be related?
Rebalance and Recharge:
- Now plus an outright issue, there's other stuff that's been going on for years, you're fed up, and don't even feel like using energy to try to fully treat yourself
- Maybe it's a low grade annoying 'won't go away, but haven't figured out its origin so I manage'
- 'Never well since...' and feel like there's something deeper going on? Probably so.
- The list of diagnosis and concerns keep getting longer, and you have no idea where to even begin 'getting healthy'!
- You don't remember a time there weren't issues present.
- You have decades ahead of you with centuries' worth of life! You are serious about prevention and optimal quality of life.