Not getting the answers you desire and feel there's 'more wrong' than what you've been told? Do you have concerns that have been going on for way too long? Or perhaps you would just really like to learn how to optimize health, and prevent age-related disease based on genetics and your own history. Let's journey throughout the year to optimize education around your unique being.
You'll receive from the 'Rejuvenation Package':
- Comprehensive description of how nature and nurture work together to shape who we are, and how it relates to your main concerns.
- Foundation of health, such as nutrition, lifestyle, sleep, and stress management addressed specifically for you based on any past diagnosis or concerns, and or family history (aka genetics).
- Separating 'concern' from 'crazy', the latter unfortunately many have been called because they feel something is 'off'. Here, we have the time and resources to discern a potential root cause and explanation.
- Discussion about health related concerns over the next few decades and what can be done now as health maintenance and prevention.
What is included?
- ONE initial 90 minute consult with Dr. Serena - an in-depth look at your main concern, past & family history, and lifestyle
- ONE 60 minute Homeopathic intake - a unique interview that encompasses what makes you, you- such as why multiple people can have the same concern yet different reasons to how they got there, and potentially different prognosis
- TEN 30 minute follow-up consults - how well recommendations are being met, if anything needs to be changed, and address concerns that may not have arose during the first visit
Your additional benefits:
- Unlimited email and phone support from Dr. Serena for brief conversations/inquiries
- Online scheduling & secure messaging
- Access to notes online through electronic health records (ChARM)
- Option for virtual visits
- Bi-monthly newsletter featuring the most current health-related information & recipes
*Interested in learning if this is the right program for you?
*Do you have specific concerns where hormones may only be one 'piece of the puzzle'?